My plan for today’s post was simple: I wanted to write about the lipstick I’ve recently been donning almost daily. Then the limited edition Harvey Nichols Christmas Glossybox Edit landed on my desk. Lo and behold, nestled in silvery tissue paper sat the pencil: Nars. Rikugien. The perfect pinky/browny everyday lipstick in a handy bullet form. The finish is satiny, soft – a kind of 80s supermodel sheen rather than full on gloss or today’s popular mattes.
While the pencil is a little smaller than the £18 version you’d get at the shops, it’s still sizeable enough to last a good two months if worn daily (as I suspect it will be). The other reason I hope you might be persuaded to pop your name on the pre-registration list for one of the boxes? For the other twelve or so pounds, you get a hell of a lot of other products to try…
IN THE BOX //
– Benefit They’re Real Mascara (£19.50 here)
– Show Beauty Dry Shampoo (£30 here)
– OPI Viking in a Vinter Vonderland Nail Polish (£11.95 here)
– Laura Mercier Foundation Primer (£29 here)
– Dermalogica Overnight Repair Serum (£57.80 here)
– Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Rikugien (£17.50 here)
– Rodial Bee Venom Moisturiser (£150 here)
– Macadamia Macadamia Oil (£8.17 – £35.68 here)
– Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream (£30 here)
– La Coupe Intensive Hair Repair (available here)
– Harvey Nichols Scented Candle (£30 for 4 here)
The Harvey Nichols Christmas Glossy Box goes on sale on the 17th of November for £35 (+ p&p) for non-subscribers or £30 (+ p&p) for subscribers. To pre-register for one of the 300 on offer, put your name on the list here.