Singer-songwriter Freya Ridings has has a huge year. Her haunting single Lost Without You went platinum, and she recently performed it on the Late Late Show with James Corden, as well as on the BBC Sports Personality of the Year Awards, and on The Greatest Dancer.
In this episode, Freya offers an insight into how she has thrived in a famously competitive industry, and is frank about the challenges that accompany her success – including building the stamina for her schedule, and how being filmed on HD cameras has fostered an interest in skincare.
Also under the microscope are Freya’s product discoveries, which she’s endearingly frank and enthusiastic about as a self-confessed beauty fan.
Here are the products Freya mentions:
– Heliocare Color Gelcream Light SPF 50
– Sunday Riley Blue Moon Tranquility Cleansing Balm
– Alpha H Liquid Gold
– Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Serum
– Patchology Flashmasque Illuminate Sheet Mask
– 111 Skin Bio Cellulose Facial Treatment Mask
– Ballet Beautiful by Mary Helen Bowers
– Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops in Halo
– RMS Living Luminizer
– Glossier Cloud Paint in Beam
– Ardell Demi Wispies
– Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade
– Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips
– MAC Ruby Woo Lipstick
– Glossier You Eau de Parfum
– Byredo Biblioteque Candle