After the acne episode with Clinical Aesthetician Pam Marshall went live, skincare questions flew my way, so I thought the best recourse would be to invite Pam back as a guest on the show to offer her wisdom.
We cover a huge range of topics, including dryness, pigmentation, scarring, ageing, and skin-friendly make-up. As those of you who listened to Pam’s thoughts on treating acneic skin will know, she doesn’t mince her words and her advice is extremely sound.
Some of the products she mentions include:
– Neostrata Pigment Control
– Chantecaille make-up
– It Cosmetics CC Cream
– Clinisept (NOTE: after going live, I was advised by Pam and her team that Clinisept doesn’t contain Chlorhexidine as is stated in the episode).
– Exuviance Night Renewal Hydrogel
– Retinols by Exuviance, Medik 8, Neostrata, Murad, Skinceuticals, CosMedix
– Exuviance Hydrating Eye Complex, CosMedix Eye Genius