With thanks to this week’s sponsor, Batiste.
Lifestyle and beauty blogger Estee Lalonde is something of an internet sensation, with over 3.5 million followers across her platforms, as well as a bestselling book Bloom: Navigating Life and Style, and podcast On The Line under her belt.
Despite her huge success and some of the pitfalls that come with sharing stories online, Estee is disarmingly honest and easy-going, and turned up to record at my house willing to talk about anything and everything.
Our conversation about Estee’s life accordingly covers many different things from how she’s learned to love her body to her fear of snakes to her attitude towards break ups to her periods of anxiety to the joys of owning a dog.
We also talk extensively about beauty, with Estee sharing many of her recommendations.
Here are the products and places Estee mentions:
– Blink Brow Bar
– Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser
– Larry King hair salon – cuts by Elle, colour by Harriet
– Weleda Skin Food
– Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow
– Nars Complete Matte Concealer
– Waterpik Water Flosser
– Escentric Molecules Molecule 01
– Chantecaille Just Skin
– Glossier Stretch Concealer in Medium
– YSL Contour Brow Gel
– Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel
– Troy Surratt Eyelash Curlers
– Troy Surratt Lipslique
– Tom Ford Lipstick in First Time
– RMS Beauty Living Luminizing
– Lancome Grandiose Extreme Mascara
– Benefit Roller Lash Mascara
– Oskia Renaissance Mask
– Pai Cleanser
– Susanne Kaufmann Body products
– Fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask
– NYDG facials
– Facial Acupuncture with John Tsagaris
– Sarah Chapman Signature Bespoke Facial
– Acupuncture with Ross Barr
– Aromatherapy Associates Bath & Shower Oils
– Normal People by Sally Rooney
– Circe by Madeline Miller