Click here to listen to the Bryony Gordon episode of Beauty Full Lives.
Journalist and author Bryony Gordon has made it her mission to help remove the stigma surrounding talking about mental illness, and to promote having a positive body image.
Both are the result of Bryony’s struggles, and in this episode she explains how she has challenged mental illness, addiction, and self-loathing, and which tools and habits have been helpful to her, as well as talking about how she protects her health (both mental and physical) now, and which beauty products she enjoys using.
Link to Mental Health Mates: https://www.mentalhealthmates.co.uk
Link to Bryony Gordon Mad World podcast: https://bryonysmadworld.telegraph.co.uk
Link to Bryony Gordon’s books: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Books-Bryony-Gordon
Here are the products and places Bryony mentions:
– Epsom salts
– Daniel Galvin Jr for hair
– Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum
– Drunk Elephant Virgin Marula Luxury Face Oil
– 111Skin Celestial Black Diamond Eye Cream
– 111 Skin Celestial Black Diamond Retinol Serum
– Pixi x Caroline Hirons Double Cleanse
– Kevyn Aucoin The Curling Mascara
– Erborian CC Cream
– Becca Undereye Concealer
– Laura Mercier Translucent Powder
– Nars Orgasm Blush
Beauty Full Lives is hosted by Madeleine Spencer, produced by Charlie Jones, and with artwork by Sung Lee.
LOvely post. Thanks!