Make-Up Artist Katie Jane Hughes has amassed a following for her fresh-faced, inventive make-up looks that fly in the face of instagram paint-by-numbers style make-up. Katie’s work stands out for its juicy, luminous skin, and for the fun she has with make-up.
In this episode, Katie explains how her childhood in Merseyside and entree into the industry working with nails helped to shape her signature aesthetic, and offers some insight into the life of a make-up artist-cum-influencer.
– Revlon Red lipstick
– Rimmel lipstick in Birthday Suit
– St Tropez Classic Bronzing Mousse
– Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage
– Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils
– Elemis Peel Pads
– MAC Fix Plus
– Frederic Malle Portrait of a Lady
– Penhaligon’s Helfeti
With thanks to Hair Story, who sponsored this episode.